Re: [Wg-test-framework] Server Array Update due to server duplication.

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Server Array Update due to server
duplication."):
> Paul L. George(Office) writes ("RE: Server Array Update due to server
> duplication."):
> > I thought you wanted DUAL AMD 4133 chips in the Item 3 Server.  The
> > difference in the cost was 2 additional processors.  If all you wanted was a
> > single processor then there is no change.  The second chip is an additional
> > $187.50 X2 = $375.00
>
> Oh, yes, you are right.  Sorry, I didn't check my notes properly.
>
> > Item 5 Server was originally $1886.25 the New Item 5A server is $2,446.75
> > that is a $560.50 delta X2 = $1,121.00
>
> Right.

Sorry, it appears I should have been clearer about this.

Yes, those two new quotations for 3A and 5A are correct.  I would like
to go ahead with those.

Lars, what approval do we need to give Paul the go-ahead ?

Thanks,