Re: [Wg-test-framework] Server Array Update due to server duplication.

Ian, Paul,

I can't quite tell what the difference in price is from the mail below. Is it
$375 + $1,121? That would make it below $1500. Correct? If the delta is above
$1.5K, this will be slightly more problematic. I am assuming sales tax will
come on top of it. So this may be tight.

A one paragraph explanation for the delta and why we need more, would be good.

> Lars, what approval do we need to give Paul the go-ahead ?
See
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/AB_Meeting/August_2014_Minutes#Budget_Sign_off_Authority
Assuming the sum (inc tax) is below $1.5K, I can just approve it. I would send
a mail to the board and state that I am approving it within the budget rules
and give the board say till Thursday to object.  If no-one objects - which I
assume - Paul can send me an invoice for the delta as in the past and the LF
can send the cheque.

If it is above $1.5, I will need 3 more votes. I should get these before
Thursay too,

So the first thing I need is the total including sales tax + a short
description why we need the extra money.

Also, we should somewhere set up a repo (or google drive folder) with copies of
all the invoices for Hardware for the project. That should help with warranty
issues, etc. in future.

Best Regards
Lars