From: Ian Jackson [mailto:Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 10:11 AM
To: Paul L. George
Cc: Chris Shepherd; 'Don Slutz'; Donald Koch; Donald Koch; Lars Kurth;
wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Updated Project plan and Setup configuration plan

Paul L. George writes ("Updated Project plan and Setup configuration plan"):
> I have updated the project plan with our progress and my expected
> testing on the configured servers.

Thanks.

> If anyone one has any preference on the internal IP scheme to the test
> servers please let me know.
>
> I was planning to use 192.16.1.100 ? 150 for Newcastle connected test
> servers and 192.168.200 ? 250 for Gateshead connected servers.

I don't understand the distinction you are making here.  Please refer to my
plumbing diagram:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=pl
umbing.txt

Please use 172.16.148/24 and 172.16.144/22, as I write there.  (Those
numbers were chosen randomly, as suggested by RFC1918.)

Also I don't think it is sensible to try to set up the test boxes with any
final networking install.  When they are in service they are going to be
wiped.  So you should set them up with whatever is convenient for your bench
testing.

Thanks,