[Wg-test-framework] Changes to Item 7 Dell PowerEdge R320 changed to a R420

Ian,

They discontinued the R220 and just told us about it when where nagging them about where the servers were.  This was after they accepted the order back in the first week of November.  The only differences are the support for the new processors with higher clock speeds, and SAS support.  There is also some power saving options built in.

Old Chip = Intel Xeon E-5 2407, 10MB cache, 2.2GHz, 4core, 80w (32nm)

New Chip = Intel Xeon E-5 2407 V2 10MB cache, 2.4Ghz, 4 Core, 80W  (Slimmer version 22nm

The new R420 is slightly more expensive but it is in the noise so I will cover it.

Just let me know if it is OK to order it in the at the version. There are no R220’s available.

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions