[Wg-test-framework] newcastle and gateshead

Thanks, Don.  I have verified that I can log into both of these
machines with the provided password (as I have confirmed by email).  I
have installed my ssh public key and changed the password.

Don, could you please:

 * Install ed.  I use it for trivial editing tasks and find it's
   annoying when it's missing.  (I would do this but I promised Paul I
   wouldn't be mess with the machines so that he can power cycle them
   - I don't want to do anything that would be bad if interrupted.)

 * Switch to using the the xl Xen toolstack rather than xm.

Thanks,