Re: [Wg-test-framework] Status Report 12-23-14 to 01-14-15

Ian,

> The PDU?s have not been configured yet but we are targeting that to
> happen this week as well.  We need to download an APC tool to access
> the PDU?s web interface.

I'm surprised that's necessary.  I have an APC PDU under my desk and was
able to do all the needed configuration via the serial interface.
Have you tried talking to the serial interface ?

We were pretty beat by the time we finished and ran out of steam.  We will
attack it this week.  The web interface is so good it makes sense to use it.

Paul