Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes from Thursday 8th January

Thanks, Chris.

Chris Shepherd writes ("[Wg-test-framework]    Minutes from Thursday
>  Finally there is still a problem with a pair of machines that could
> not do serial redirection of BIOS. Need to talk to AMD.  Asked
> Aravind whether he could find someone we could talk to about
> this. We badly need BIOS accessible via serial port. Aravind
> explored option of putting new BIOS on these servers, but not yet
> sure whether this is feasible. Ian will email the specs for these
> machines to the WG, then Aravind will follow up.

The machine is line item 13 from the contract.  The specs from All-Net
are here:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=avail/1U-AMD+FX-6300+6-Core%2C+3.5GHz%2C+8MB+cache%2C+95w.xlsx;h=82493e25ea9434bc9300bdab24502816d9a1fc69;hb=HEAD

Thanks,