Re: [Wg-test-framework] test server VM setup

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:49:33 +0000
Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don Koch writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] test server VM setup"):
> > On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:02:56 +0000
> > Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > This is because you're running a 32-bit kernel but trying to install a
> > > 64-bit guest.  Hrmm.  This is a problem I should have anticipated.
> > Let me give it a go. I'll ping you either way post-flail.
>
> I see you left some attempts but it didn't look like you'd been having
> success.  I have made some attempts myself (you can find the
> efforts in /root) but am still working on it.

Yes. Think I figured out how it should work, but I don't think the scripts
support it (despite the documentation).

If I start playing again, I'll pick a different machine to configure (probably
www).

> Can you leave my stuff in /root, and the half-built VM ?  I'm about to
> go to lunch but will try again when I get back.

Sure thing.

> Ian.

Thanks,
-d