Re: [Wg-test-framework] Fwd: Notification: EarthLink Marlboro Data Center Weather Advisory

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:09:56 -0500
Don Slutz <dslutz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> fyi

For those who haven't heard: there is a snow storm forecast starting this
afternoon
and continuing through Wednesday with a blizzard warning from 7PM Monday to 1AM
on Wednesday (EST). Possible snow accumulations of > 2 feet(60cm). Worst part
of the storm will be tonight through Tuesday afternoon. Winds: 25-35 mph (40-55
kph)
with gusts to 70 mph (110 kph).

Thus, the notice from Earthlink.

Personally, I'll be working from home tomorrow, power and network willing.

-d