Re: [Wg-test-framework] COLO

Lars,
There is an additional cost per mother board.  I will get a firm price but the
one I saw in email was $265.00 ea.

I will call the supplier to see if I have a more accurate price.  Supermicro is
not alive until12pm my time.  I will  get back to you in about an hour.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332

PLG Enterprises, Inc.