Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from Xen Project/AllNet call Mar 4th

Hi Paul,

On Tue, 2015-03-10 at 17:58 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> (Adding CC to Ian Campbell who is going to pursue things in my absence
> next week...)

According to what Ian told me last week we are waiting on the following:

Serial breakage on elbling{0,1} and pigato{0,1}. AIUI this is a
cabling/connector/dongle issue. Where are we at with resolving those?

Also there is an issue with rimava{0,1} (sp?) BIOS serial redirection
issue which AIUI is awaiting a replacement motherboard from Paul and CPU
from AMD. Where are we at with that one?

Lastly on my list is the luxelrebe{0,1} BIOS serial redirection issue.
Which I have a mail about elsewhere. I'll look at that next.

Cheers,