Re: [Wg-test-framework] Lenovo issue

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:13:50 -0400
Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don Koch writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Lenovo issue"):
> > Ian, I turn these over to you. Let me know if you need me to perform further
> > beatings.
>
> I'm afraid that I can't get in.  I get "client authentication
> failure" from my VNC client.
>
> Also I don't seem to be able to connect to huxelrebe0.
>
> Can you please confirm:
>
>  * Which physical ports on the machine AMT has been set up on ?
>    AIUI the machines have three ports: eth0, eth1 and the management
>    port.  I think we should be using the management port.

AIUI: the management port is shared with the machine currently showing up as
eth2.
For whatever reason, the normal ports are on eth1. Eth0 is unassigned.

huxelrebe0:
172.16.144.38 at 44:39:c4:39:a1:26 = eth2
huxelrebe1:
172.16.144.250 at 44:39:c4:39:a1:19 = eth2

>  * MAC addresses of the AMT on each machine

As above. (Hint: of the three MAC addrs, two have sequential addresses, the one
that
doesn't is the management port.)

>  * That the switch ports recorded for huxelrebe[01]'s `NIC 2'
>    in the colo layout spreadsheet are actually for the LOM port.

Only huxelrebe0's is listed and, yes, it is NIC 2 (or, at least, eth2).

>  * That both machines' AMT are set to do DHCP

Yes.

>  * That both machines' AMT are set up to do VNC on port 5900

Yes. Just tried them, again.

>  * The AMT password(s)

Will send separately. (Same as I sent before for both machines.)

> Thanks,
> Ian.

-d