[Wg-test-framework] Power Supply Issue for rimava 0&1

Ian,

They sent the power supplies via US Postal Service (Slowest Mail Possible)  I have no idea why, since I told them I wanted it 2 day.

The Tracking  info: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405903699300402727281

I looks I might have them tomorrow, with any luck we will still have the servers back in the rack before the end of the week.

Paul