Re: [Wg-test-framework] Four disks missing from All-net supplied servers

Ian,
In all fairness, since I did not notice the requirements for the extra drives
the server prices were quoted and agreed to, without them.  Charging you cost
for the drives is a fair compromise.

We both missed them, me ordering the servers without the second drives

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332

PLG Enterprises, Inc.