Re: [Wg-test-framework] Hardware Vendors in the US [and 1 more messages] [and 1 more messages]

Stefano Stabellini writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Hardware Vendors in the US
[and 1 more messages]"):
> When I lived in the States I loved Newegg. It's one of the things I miss
> from there. It has a great selection, good prices and good customer
> service.

That's two recommendations each.

Given that it's about a 20% price difference on like-for-like I guess
we should go with Newegg.

And given that Don has gone to the effort of digging out the specific
drives that each machine is supposed to already have, we should have
those.

Accordingly, Lars, I think we should have these:

Don Koch writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Hardware Vendors in the US [and 1
more messages]"):
> On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:09:41 +0000
> Ian Jackson wrote:
> > For baroque0/1 [1], one each (ie 2x):
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8UW3GZ5073&cm_re=WD5000BPKX-_-2WA-0020-00092-_-Product
> $119 ea = $238

> > For pinot0/1 [2], one [each] (ie 2x):
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7WM39T4881&cm_re=WD1003FBYZ-_-22-236-525-_-Product
> $88 ea = $176
>
> Total would be [...] $414 for matching. Shipping is free for "3 day"
> (which usually arrives here the next day).

Lars, do you need anything else from me ?