Re: [Wg-test-framework] [ap] Re: Inquiry from SoftIron.co.uk (SoftIron Overdrive 3000)

Credativ: Please have Yogesh confirm what I say below.

Jason Van der Schyff writes ("Re: [ap] Re: [Wg-test-framework] Inquiry from
SoftIron.co.uk (SoftIron Overdrive 3000)"):
> Thanks Namhai
>
> I will make sure it ships to Yogesh.

Err, I think you have Yogesh's home address there.  Yogesh will be
asleep right now but I'm pretty sure he will want them shipped to the
Marlborough colo where the servers are located:

     Linux Foundation c/o Synoptek
     Yogesh Patel
     313 Boston Post Road West
     Suite 190
     Marlborough, MA, 01752
     UNITED STATES

The colo have a reception etc., whereas if you ship to Yogesh's home
he might be out, of course.

Thanks,
Ian.

(CCing Credativ's ticket system)