[win-pv-devel] Install winpv drivers on Windows7 64 bit

Hello, I followed the instructions to build the xenbus tree, and see
the driver binaries built and outputted, but before the rest of the
build process finished, I see an error:

SYMSTORE: Number of files stored = 3
SYMSTORE: Number of errors = 0
SYMSTORE: Number of files ignored = 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build.py", line 456, in <module>
    archive(driver + '\\source.tgz', manifest().splitlines(), tgz=True)
  File "build.py", line 356, in manifest
    sub = subprocess.Popen(cmd, stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python35\lib\subprocess.py", line 947, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python35\lib\subprocess.py", line 1224, in _execute_chi
ld
    startupinfo)
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Since I at least have the binaries now, I tried to load them on a
Winodws7 bit bit DomU running under a kernel debugger (which I think
implies that codesigning is not enforced). As an additional
precaution, on the VM I am installing these drivers on, I have also
imported the certificate into the "Local Computer" cert store under
"Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and "Trusted Publishers".
However, I am still getting errors installing the drivers. Please see
attached setupapi.app.log.

Any advice or ideas about what I might be doing wrong?

Thank You!