Re: [win-pv-devel] load+stability tests result: Event 129 xenvbd

Do you have a qemu log? XENVBD will log to the qemu debug port, so we should be
able to see what's going on from that.

Also, if you do an 'xl debug-keys q' in dom0, all the PV drivers will dump
state to the qemu.log so we'd be able to see if the shared storage ring is
stalled.

  Paul