Re: [Xen-API] Alternative to Vastsky?

  • To: Tim Titley <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:21:32 +0300
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 04:21:53 -0700

Seem's to me that my comment didn't get through to the list, for some reason. http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/api/205026?page=last atleast it's not present there. Is there a reason for this?

I have

On 20 April 2011 11:25, Tim Titley <tim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds interesting and definately worth looking into. You would not have the advantage of snapshots like you do with an LVM type solution, but it may pay off in some instances from a performance perspective.

I've never used InfiniBand, but I think you've just convinced me to go buy a few cheap adaptors and have a little play.