Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] New name for Kronos? [was XCP 1.5 availability]

My Âthoughts

Xen Cloud = Cloud built using XAPI and Xen Hypervisor
Xen Cloud Platform =ÂInstallableÂoperating system providing Xen Cloud
Xen Cloud packages = IntallableÂpackagesÂto create Xen Cloud on Linux (project Kronos)

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.