[Xen-API] What CloudStack does to an XCP/XenServer dom0

Hi all,

Most of you have probably at least heard of CloudStack [1] since the
Citrix acquisition of Cloud.com, and the more recent move to the Apache
Foundation [2]. I personally hadn't had a chance to play with CloudStack
until this week, when I took a short training course.

My interest in CloudStack is from the perspective of a XenServer
developer, so I'm mostly interested in how CloudStack interacts with
XenServer. Yesterday, a CloudStack developer pointed me at the patch
file [3], which describes all of the plugins and scripts that CloudStack
have to add to an XCP or XenServer dom0 in order for it to function as a
host in a CloudStack cluster. This even includes a modified NFS SR backend!

I thought that this patch file might be a good reference for myself, so
I figured I'd share it with you all as well ;) Have a good day.

Mike

[1] http://cloudstack.org/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html
[2]