Re: [Xen-API] Minimal OpenStack for XCP

Hi Andrew,
Hi all,

no advice from my side but a definite "me too" on this. Many services target
the openstack API out-of-the box. E.g. there is this cloud foundry BOSH cloud
provider inerface, which already targets Openstack - seems like a duplicate
effort to build everything on top of XCP. Although I like the lean interface
XCP provides.

Best,
Jakob