Re: [Xen-API] API guide inconsistency

On 02/21/2013 2:18 pm, Mike McClurg wrote:
I usually look at the XenServer html documentation because it's
easier to read:
http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/6.1.0/1.0/en_gb/api/

Good call, I fail at searching.

https://github.com/xen-org/xen-api/blob/master/ocaml/idl/datamodel.ml

My head almost exploded.

Possibly related - any reason why 'introduce' isn't a supported operation on any of my SR's? Both my ISCSI-VHD and NFS-ISO SR's aren't allowing it.

Unrelated, I have a similar issue with resize_online -- seemingly not supported by any VDI's on any SR types I try at least on XCP 1.6.

--
~Randy