Re: [Xen-API] Proposal to change committers for the XAPI Project

  • To: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Simon Beaumont <simon.beaumont@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:45:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:45:50 +0000

On 15 May 2014 at 10:20 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> It would be really nice (from my perspective as an interested outsider) to
> see a short introduction e-mail from the new committers, and a brief outline
> of what they have worked in the past and the areas of Xapi that they plan to
> improve.
I joined Citrix mid-2012 and initially worked on the storage managers before
transitioning to working on Xapi early-2013. In the last year I have been
working, with John Else, on adding toolstack support for vGPU on NVIDIA GRID
cards[1] and looking at the handling of suspend/resume/migration across
different toolstacks (unifying suspend-image formats for portability between
libxc and libxl). I'm now looking at adding support for migration from 32-bit
to 64-bit Xenopsds.

[1]: http://simonjbeaumont.com/posts/xenserver-vgpu

-Si