Re: [Xen-API] Proposal to change committers for the XAPI Project

On 15 May 2014, at 09:57, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> All the existing committers have voted in favour. So the proposal carries. I
> will update the XAPI webpage
> http://www.xenproject.org/developers/teams/xapi.html aaccordingly
> Lars

This isn't intended to affect the voting, but I would note that it's slightly
odd for an open-source project to switch its committers in such a big sweep
without at least some discussion about how this affects the overall project
direction.

It would be really nice (from my perspective as an interested outsider) to see
a short introduction e-mail from the new committers, and a brief outline of
what they have worked in the past and the areas of Xapi that they plan to
improve.

best,
Anil