Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation

Hi Keir,

I think if it's not too trouble, it will be more user friendly to have a
parameter such as 'noautoreboot' or 'debug=level' to pass into the kernel.
And it will hang or print more info if something wrong.

I have the source codes downloaded from sf. I look forward to having your
patch and some instructions. And if you need help on the FAQ or manul
please let me know I am learning anyway.

Thanks,

Ning