Re: [Xen-devel] iptables nat redirect

> I have verified that it does work on domain 0, but I'm actually trying
> to do the redirect on a different domain (non 0).
>
> The router is using GRE to encapsulate traffic to the virtual machine.
> (verified working)
> The GRE interface on the virtual machine decapsulates the packet.
> (verified working)
> The iptable rule on the virtual machine matches the packet (verified
> working)
> The iptable rule on the virtual machine redirects the packet to a local
> port (not working)

If the packets are getting through to the domain, its hard to
imagine how we could be stuffing it up.

The exact same config (including the IP addresses) works in
domain0, right?

What happens if you redirect to localhost rather than the
domain's external IP?

Do the counters go up indicating that the redirect rule is being
used?

I guess we'll have to investigate how the redirect actually
works, but I'd be surprised if it was arch or driver specific.

Ian