[Xen-devel] Xen and Xen

Folks,

Just out of curiosity,
two questions about Xen project,

First,
I happen to know the word "Xen" is used in two ways:
 a) 'Xen' - Xen is a virtual machine monitor for x86
    (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/)

 b) 'Xen' - programming language unites C#,
     XML and SQL programming languages.
     (http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,4248,1441416,00.asp)

Both are coming from University of Cambridge
as far as I understand,
so I nearly sure both have the same roots.
It would be nice anybody could tell me the
relationships between different 'Xen's.

Second,
I know 'VMM-Xen' is working with Microsoft Research
to bring XenWindowsXP,
and also, the 'C#-Xen' is a product
from Univ-Cambridge and Microsoft Research.

Speaking about 'VMM-Xen' (and Xenoservers) project,
is there any "position paper" kind-of-thing
regarding the direction for
the open-source and proprietary products release plan?
Questions might be:-
 - I don't mind  XenWindows is not gonna
   be open source,
   but what else can be proprietary if any?
 - Is there any plan to develop proprietary softwares
   which support VMM-Xen and realtive projects?

I'm sorry it can be political question easily,
but it's grateful if I would be able to know
the future plan of the product licensing around
this project.

Best regards,
Latte <latte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>