[Xen-devel] Re: Xen Roadmap

Ian:

Thank you for the roadmap information.  I was wondering if this roadmap is just for 1.3, or if it is a roadmap for features and the mapping to which release will be done ala the kernel; when a feature is ready, it will be added into the baseline?

It looks like a bunch of features all hit in about 3 months; is that linked to 1.3 by any chance?

My project is dependent on getting the L2 switching code into Xen so I can use IPv6. Is this part of the new IO model or something else?  I did not see it listed as a planned feature.

Thanks,

Charlie

P.S.  As you might be able to tell, I am now beginning to depend on Xen for certain features in my project, so I am trying to make sure I know about when they might arrive, so I can schedule time appropriately.

Charlie Woloszynski
Innovative Concepts Inc.
703-893-2007 x506
charles.woloszynski@xxxxxxxxxxx