[Xen-devel] Problem with DemoCD 1.2

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Ben Rockwood" <benr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:17:26 -0800 (PST)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:42:50 +0000

Hello.

 I've downloaded and burned the Xen DemoCD 1.2.  It boots fine,
and generally seems to work well.  However, when I try to create
a domain via xc_dom_create.py I get an ImportError (from a python module
I'm guessing). Problem is that it can't open the libxc.so.1.2 shared object.
And sure enough, it's not there.  libxc.so is in /usr/lib, but not
libxc.so.1.2.  And because the /usr file system is read-only I can not
simply link it and update the linker cache.

 I haven't seen mail in the archives about this.

  Thank You.

 benr.