Re: [Xen-devel] memory fault

> >      DOM1: Weird failure in hard_start_xmit
> > This pops up occasionally and may prevent some TCP connections.  Not
> > sure though.
>
> I haven't seen this message before, and I'm struggling to find
> the string in the source. Please can you check you've transcribed
> it correctly?

It's a message from Xen. It only gets printed if the network device
driver's transmit function returned an error. This should never happen
(if the driver isn't ready to accept packets there is a way to signal
that).

Maybe it's a driver or hardware bug. Maybe Xen is running low on
memory (unlikely).

 -- Keir