Re: [Xen-devel] issues getting more than 16M ram to be used without oopsing. 1.2 and 1.3-unstable

> Sounds great! I'll drop in the Intel then.
>
> The latest fixes that you posted are still showing memory corruption
> symptoms. Different point again, so the driver is probably just being
> really naughty in how it's using things. 8-P

Actually, I think that my fix was broken -- can you try:
 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~kaf24/xen.gz
(The same xenolinux.gz as before will work okay).

Just for safety's sake, the md5sum of the xen.gz file should be
32971f4737c8e1f853086a60dd0f92c2

If this still doesn't work, but your Intel card does work, then I
think that we'll ignore this bug. :-)

 -- Keir