[Xen-devel] Re: Xen user faq by Jan van Rensburg

Definitly will. :) I wasn't aware that there already was a faq besides the
two that were on the xen homepage.

I'd welcome any updates taht you have for it as well.

I started a section listing companies that offer Xen based virtual server
hosting. So if you or anyone else knows of any companies, please feel free
to add them to the list.

I plan to start reading the development docs next week so that I can begin
pulling them into the wiki as well in a "developer's docs corner".

--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18