Re: [Xen-devel] Xen cpu usage limting

Hmmm, maybe I should add a section called "Developer Wishlist" on the
Wiki. ;)

I'm taking a break from any more real work today since a person is suposed
to relax on their birthday.

--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18