[Xen-devel] Any documents for the unstable version?

Hi,

I tried the xeno-unstable in redhat.
When I created a new domain as in version 1.2, it seems the creation is successful.
I can ping the ip address of new dom. However, I cannot connect to it using ssh, xencons, etc.
And I cannot quite understand xend, xencons, etc.
Is there any document for the unstable version?

Thanks.
Xiaofang