[Xen-devel] Using the C library

Hi,

I want to start a domain from my C program. But it's not very clear how to do
so.

I figured out some things, so far I got:
xc_interface_open
xc_domain_create
xc_linux_build

But from here, I must define the partitions, and the network. And then start
the
domain, right? But, how? :)

I want to make /dev/hda3 available read-only as /dev/hda1. And /dev/hda5
available rw as /dev/hda2. In the vbd structures, the device is an unsigned
short. Should I shift the device major 8 bits, and add the minor?

And about the network, simply setting the parameters in the cmdline
(xc_linux_build) will do the job, or do I have to do something else?

If there is a place to get C examples, will be of great help.

Thanks,
Marconi.