[Xen-devel] Xen-Unstable : no eth0 when boot up

hi there,

I used to use xen 1.2,and it worked fine. Now I wanna to try out the xen gdb
debug stub, so switched to xen-unstable.

I just 'make world' and 'make install', according to the README.And the grub
configure is like:

title Xen_1.3 / XenoLinux_1.3 2.4.26
        kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=131072 com1=115200 8n1 noht
        module /vmlinuz-2.4.26-xen0 root=/dev/hda5 ro concole=tty0 3

But when booting up, it doesn't have network connection. Only has localhost
domain name and 127.0.0.1 address.

Where did I do wrong?

Thanks,
Yan