Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-Unstable : strange power cycling problem

No error message, machine simply reboots.

By sshing to other machines, I mean from dom1. I am able to ssh to other machines
from domain 1, but if try ssh to dom0, this reboot happens. And it's not just ssh, if I try any network connection to dom0 from dom1, machine just reboots.

sachin

Do you get any error messages or a crash dump, or does the machine
simply spontaneously reboot? When you say you can ssh to other
machines, do you mean that you can make outgoing connections from
dom0, or that you can connect to other domains you have started, or
something else?

-- Keir

Do you Yahoo!?