Re: [Xen-devel] DHCP request

Hi, so far so good. I can start a domain. When I try to connect to a domain "xm console <nr>" it boots, but it tries to send a DHCP request which times out.

Sending DHCP requests ..... timed out!

Can i turn this off? The network setup for domain0 works perfectly. do I need some additional applications etc.?

Rune