[Xen-devel] desperate for help on netwrok of xen

hi,

I've asked about eth0, but now I'm really desperate.

-first, I built xen-unstable on a machine with NIC e100, but there's no
eth0, ifconfig only shows loopback. And I'm sure in the .config file
'CONFIG_E100=y'.

-then, I tried another machine with NIC 3c59x, and eth0 worked perfectly
fine.

-so I just guess maybe Xen isn't friendly to e100. And I've got another
3c59x card to plugin the first machine. Coz the e100 NIC is on board, so
3c59x card is just eth1. And I disabled the on board card e100 in bios.
This time, ifconfig showed both eth0 and eth1, but I cannot ping anything.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks,
Qian