Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.7-xen0 hang on boot

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Rik van Riel wrote:

> Putting /lib/tls back after booting xen doesn't seem to
> impair my ability to use the system.  Stuff still works.

OK, I managed to re-exec init (telinit U) after putting
TLS back, so far so good.

After changing runlevels, I got init to go into a tight
loop, using 100% of the CPU - all in userland though.
It doesn't seem to be able to recover from this and has
stopped reaping zombies.  Not sure how to debug things
now, except maybe by adding an ugly hack to the kernel
to allow me to debug init (might not be the best idea).

At least I'm having fun again ;)