Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Partial workaround for probs with 3ware Controller

I am sorry Keir, but your new code changes did not help
with the 3ware driver problem...
I cloned the Xen repository in a new directory to be sure
it's clean.
I used the changeset up to 1.1222 (MP table parsing).

In the attachment (zipped) you'll find the following boot logs:

1.) Xen2.4.26.txt   Log of non-working Xen boot
2.) linux2.4.26.txt  Log of vanilla and working Linux2.4.26 and ACPI support
                            switched off, like you proposed...3ware still
working.
3.) linux2.6.7.txt    Log of vanilla and working Linux 2.6.7 boot.

Btw: Booting with XenLinux 2.6.7 including your new changes also did
not work with the 3ware driver.

HTH somehow.
I am sorry that it's still not working...

Nethertheless: have a nice weekend everybody ;-)

  Sven