[Xen-devel] Run X in other domains?

Hi,

Trying out the various possibilities of Xen, I found a way to boot a
second domain with my secondary graphics and usb cards.In the second machine,
the devices show up exactly as expected when using
lspci and lsusb, and cat /dev/mouse0 shows that the mouse generates
correct output.
So I decided to try and boot X within this machine, and adapted my X
config to match the PCI id of the second card, and use my USB mouse and
keyboard.However, when I try to startup X, it complains about being unable to
access a free tty...I had not honestly thought that this would instantly work,
so it is not
really a surprise that it fails. However, this seems to me a bit of a
strange message, since obviously I am on tty1 of the machine, and it
should be able to start when I use 'vt1' as a start parameter, or am I
mistaken here?Anyway, it seems to me that this particular problem should not be
that
hard to solve... if anyone can point me in the right direction, I can even
give it a try myself :-)

Well any hints/tips on how to get X running in a second domain are welcome!

Best wishes,
Mark.