[Xen-devel] iscsi-root

for anyone wanting to use an iscsi device as the root filesystem, have a look at the iscsi-init project on sourceforge. I have it working under debian using a very hacked up initrd (only because I was trying to get iscsid or iscsi-boot working). It should require very little modification to the initrd and so may be able to get by with just an extra script.

I'll try and put together a recipe for debian in the next few days if anyone's interested.

James