Re: [Xen-devel] ANOUNCEMENT: Debian packages for xen built on 2004-08-19 bk source

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Brian Wolfe wrote:

> Well, finally I have bit the bullet and cut the debs. :) These are
> probably FULL of bugs, mistakes and outright wrong methods of packaging.
> SO, use at your own risk! If it eats your lunch, sorry!

I've decided to hold out on building RPMs for a bit more
for two reasons:

1) the kernel/hypervisor interface might still change
   before 2.0, so it's probably best if people keep
   building them together

2) rpm crashes inside xenU, doing gettimeofday, sleep
   and then another gettimeofday, probably a divide by
   zero

In short, I'll be spending my effort trying to get a few
obvious bugs fixed before inviting other people over to
discover more bugs ;)