Re: [Xen-devel] question on frontend ethernet

The network backend is not seeing your tx->req_prod and rx->req_prod
updates. So, no packets transmitted and all received packets are
dropped.

Are youi sure you sent the right frame numbers in your
interface_connect message? Did you get a subsequenet interface_status
== connected message?

 -- Keir