[Xen-devel] network hang

I'm playing with nbd+raid1, and am finding that during a resync the network in xenU is dying and simply not sending packets anymore. At first I thought this was a bridging problem, but in xen0 I have removed the vif from the bridge and given it its own ip address, and given the eth interface in xenU a similar ip address, but no traffic is passing anymore.

After a while though, it seemed to come good again and I was able to add the interface to the bridge again and it started working.

The only strange thing in the kernel logs was this in xenU:

eth0: full queue wasn't stopped!
but i'm not sure at what point this was logged though.

James