Re: [Xen-devel] usb support?

Hi Dick

USB at least in Dom0 should just work (tm). Various people have reported
success

It is not enabled by default. you have to configure the dom0 kernel to
include it (i.e. modify defconfig-xen0 for the 2.4 or xen0_defconfig for
the 2.6 kernel).

XenoLinux uses it's own modules, ie not the system modules. So if you
configure USB support as modules you would also have to install them.

Rolf