[Xen-devel] usb support?

Hi, really simple question - does xen support usb yet?

I've googled and seen recent posts that seem to indicate it does.

I tried last nights bk source and got a 2.6 kernel up into x no problem -
very impressed how easy it was, actually - but my base system is a 2.4 Debian
build - am I likely to have more luck with a 2.4 xen build?

I wasn't sure if xen builds its own modules or uses the system, though I
suspect
the latter.

In any case, I can eliminate that problem by sticking usb into the kernel if I
know it's a module thing, rather than a 'it ain't going to work' thing .....

Thanks!

--
Newlan's Truism:
        An "acceptable" level of unemployment means that the government