Re: [Xen-devel] xen-2.0 20040910 problems

On a different topic, I have never yet seen the web interface work for long enough to be useful - it always crashes with the int-text type clash that was
mentioned somewhere in the changelogs as having been fixed.

The web interface is very much a work-in-progress that we're
hoping other people will contribute on.

I realised that, but hadn't yet made very serious attempts to find my way into the guts of the python.

Hi

If you can give me a pointer to where the problem is, I'll fix it. I've just been in america for a week, and am off to europe soon, but I'll give it a stab.

The int-string clash is because we changed xend from addressing domains by id to name, but the functions where supposed to still accept ints... Also, I think the wizard is broke again.

Cheers

Tom